Monday, February 7, 2011

Zoophilia Viedeos Free

final report nose (OR: The story of my nose ..)

The thing with my nose have here certainly noticed a lot. Quite finished, it is still not small things will change even more eg it is a little fine (it shows the fact that she is still sensitive and the nose a little harder than normal) but I think the biggest change is complete.

Here again the nose before (very very old pictures)


Too wide to kartoffelnasig:) MUCH too large


After OP No. 1 (which has disturbed me as topsy respectively)


1.Nasenspitze too round, too big to "plump" the doctor said it has formed scar tissue, and thus something like a "hump"




second From the front, quite ok but the bulbous tip and bridge of the nose (what is between the nostrils) hung down


3.The with the nose bridge can be seen here again well


4th From bottom wars then really bad, the nose is too high and the bulbous tip

So I decided to post - Op (with a little anxiety in the neck because of my upcoming wedding soon) but I wanted the wedding pictures ... well .. . look like something perfect.

The nose today after the 2 Op


image from Saturday, click to enlarge
and again in close

way it should be, nose made smaller, a funny nose more, and the nose bridge is no longer suspended by

Here you can see (from below) that the nose holes were sewn to the sides together, and now more pointed than round are , but no matter what I

From the side it looks normal, natural, smaller, and has not that funny nose.

Conclusion: 1 I'm really glad I decided to have for this 2.Open although many people (not here but in the private sphere), it wanted to persuade me
second My nose does not look always like in the pictures, sometimes it spins around and still swollen, the is normal and I am happy to accept
3.I am happy I decided to have it simply runs out of noses and has for this doctor from Dusseldorf my (in my opinion, even if it is self-praise) very good hammer out
4 . Now I can go relax on my wedding and the only thing I want to do ne diet is small before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment