Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sitting And Squashing

Flowers decorations wedding rings and wedding

Last week I was at the florist to pick the Flowers decorations. As I have shown my bridal bouquet will be in this style (of peonies in pink and feathers)



My bridesmaids each a peony get with ivy, my daughter. The boys of course the right badge.

Then there are the Castle yes huge windows, for this I've already thought of something and that big glass vases with "wild" flowers (see picture left, only in purple). We sure picked gladioli (right)


Here you can see the window again


And finally, the table decoration
3 flowers "balls" a smaller one in light pink (from peonies), 1 also small in pink and a large ball in purple (the flowers do I have unfortunately already forgotten). I was concerned with the combination purple-pink-ja was not celebrate Barbie wedding and it can not be too colorful. However, said the Florist that if you would just take everything in purple, it is also boring. However prevails inside the room, the color purple, pink, only a few accents stop at the table decoration. The cake, napkins, etc all the lights are purple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment