Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Do Allence Arnica Help In Hair Growth

More wedding ideas:)

Yesterday we ordered the rings and paid or get paid because my in-laws to-be give us the rings. I will show them in 2 weeks (then we can pick them up) times.


Otherwise still haunt some ideas through my head, ever inspired by American Wedding - Blogs.

The father of my friend is a painter, so no real painter and decorator but I will ask him whether he will paint on a canvas a tree for us, like this (but he can certainly be much nicer)



This canvas is then on an easel (via Ebay)


and is set out in the meadow, so that all guests during the reception it can perpetuate itself by fingerprint and signature. Later, the image is then placed in our hallway! Of course I will still get finger paints in our wedding colors, so purple and pink.

I hope soooo much on good weather. Whenever I look at my wedding was then presented with a free outdoor ceremony, just as in American films. Sure, the white chapel there is also beautiful but still .... I am of the opinion that our location is certainly one of the most beautiful (as I said, just my opinion CLICK ) and we want to exploit it.

Then I saw something that I want to make sure and that we had long been clear that we want to have large white balloon because that would make so well in the pictures and it is also a beautiful decoration for outdoors. Here I have seen that was hanged instead of a normal band on the balloons tip


For us, then of course in pink




And finally, I just thinking if I am leaving the United States are these straws, I have set before them decoratively on the bar. If I'm going to celebrate with girls we often take for straws not to mess up our lipstick. My colleagues were quite shocked today, however, can not understand what I do, and Straw said no one would use anyway and would be totally unreasonable and would send the "atmosphere" break. Somewhat exaggerated, or, how do you think?








0 comments:

Post a Comment