Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Remove Snot From Newborn

more .... LOOKING BACK


Friday arrived the guest book, like it very much and also the Love Bubbles for Kids (Bubbles)

And there were real or table fireworks with confetti for only 1 € per piece . Unfortunately, I can get hold of only 6, so I can not put them on the tables as the tables we have 11th
I'll probably pass on it including the kids.
So we have been for the children glow sticks, painting sets, table fireworks and bubbles. I hope that they are busy:)

and our napkins are already out, I love them and am happy to have chosen me for this sweet little bird design. In total there are 100 pieces.


Otherwise, I was this morning at the hairdresser (yes the good approach) and we chose wedding rings. I was relatively simple, and which are not so angular but rather rounded up and down. I can even show a picture because it will take some time until we get (what they ordered and such) but I have similar views sought on the net

are our only completely "black" or white gold as my engagement ring, that is, without this golden line, and my ring is much narrower than in the picture, otherwise it comes from the shape and the stone in some way. Engraving of course we let them also. The ring of my love is like a stone in the picture.

Right now I'm expecting two things from Ebay:

For only 10 pounds leather blazer by H & M
And for 6 or 7 € Thigh High Stockings cotton purchased here

0 comments:

Post a Comment