Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wear Bandana Snowboarding

Cause I'm maybe bad but I'm perfectly good at it



The last 3 pictures from the shoot ....


I think there will be no or only a few follow! But I am very happy with the shooting. Next week Friday I had a shoot in love Yvonna, I like working with women!


And to get going second WW day:) At the moment I'm very motivated, I find it quite well is that specified exactly what you eat can and can not be because the points are gone. Is something like a "spiritual" stop sign. Although I have heard that it might not be bad times to a point to have a day more or so, but much higher you should probably not get over it, especially not in the long run. Yesterday I looked for experience reports, not so easy to find a person who is not overweight and has, nevertheless, WW but I've found. And this girl has lost 4 kilos in 4 weeks after that was stopped 1-2 weeks and then it went sooo slow ... oh, 5 pounds in 2 weeks etc and then has a total of 5, lost almost 6 pounds within 2 months I think. So I introduced myself also:)))


My underwear is the way, came from "Liaison Dangereuse" and I'm blown away. I like it incredibly well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment