Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mario Salieri Movies Blog

Zumba Review


I just finished my first Zumba hour and I liked it really well. At first I found myself really good:) I have 3 years ballet made and some things are still left hanging so I had to quickly step on it. The problem was: At the end when it was really tiring, my head, the hand-foot coordination hammer out not so good:) but I think for the first time was certainly all right.

How can you describe it the best? For me it brings together a mix of aerobics (not a Step Aerobic Dance) and Samba / Salsa steps etc so sports and dance. I have a couple of arm movements as I said also recalls ballet. It was exhausting, I was sweating good but there was still a moment where I thought "I can not, I cannot just around" or something! All right had at the end also like to hang a couple of minutes to turn.

have Anyway, I signed up and now go 2-3 times a week there! I can only recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment