Friday, February 18, 2011

Canary Wharf To Heathrow 2010

WW meeting and first day


Last night I was announced as the WW and I really like it. Alsoooo one exception and that you realize that quite get the "leaders" of the commission meeting because as I've said that I want to subscribe only to the extent that I pay every time they meet the money in cash, they tried me to talk over what I do not want. I think that may still look a to get new customers and should not have to apply pressure. Well I'm here now anyway, and pay 11 euros per meeting. The other participants were all really fat, may have looked a little surprised but not angry. So everything was in Ordnung.Ich wants to do but as I said the only way for about 2 months and I'm inside the system and can continue independently. Today it was the first day that I have counted points, worked out better than I thought.

so someone might be interested what I have eaten (by the way the new system have for some time, I can eat 29 points but things have more points than before)
Breakfast: 1 small toast with cream cheese - 3 points
1 glass of milk fat about 180 ml - 2 points

between snack at work: a toast with cream cheese - 3 points

Lunch: 1 x rice - 6 Points (:-O I do not do it again)

Snack afternoon: 1 Children catch 3 points and 1 banana nodes

Dinner: Potato salad with Weight Watchers recipe with cucumber (8), chicken sausages (2) Apple (0)

So now I've still 2 points above and I will for 2 Spoon sugar company, which I will sprinkle over strawberries (0)

It has 35 extra points a week which can be taken even when you want to. I go for lunch Monday with my friend and in-laws and then use I. Ok I have only one day behind me, but until now I have a good Gefühlund hope I hold on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment