Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Wifes First Lesbeen Movie

your thoughts, photos & wedding stuff

I've made it real idiot to lose my head dress for the party (wedding) thereafter. After the wedding and the pictures I will lift the veil and that is a "fascinator" Create. In any case, as white as my dress and feathers. Springs undergo eh across our wedding.
I will have my head dress tonight look again but if I do not think I will have to order again. Which do you like best? Nr 1 above (which is also available in white)?

Slightly larger, with a flower or

a simple hair clip with Federn.Man it must of course not so stuck on the approach, one can vary all.
Here the hairstyle that I would have ....( only without the veil)


Otherwise, there are new images:

The top panel is brand new, still with the lower "old" nose!

And we do things ordered for the wedding:

Once the decoration of the Arch, only used 1 for x! because if I would to decorate the entire sheet then I would have about 10 now from these garlands and now I get only once a to see how they looks like and if it is worth even more to buy. If they should not be so great, then we make them tight against the vehicle or what-do-I! Any use, we will find it.


Then our guestbook ... ordered ...



















0 comments:

Post a Comment