Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ditatal Play Ground Film Onlione

Oh my god


I won! I've actually won! I'm looking forward is soooo incredibly SINCE this is my first contest where I've dusted off something! JUHUUUU!

And although a 50 € voucher Liaison Dangereuse CLICK of the nice girls from Fashion Notes.

I'm blown away because (as you may have noticed) there are still no post about my wedding underwear. Simply for the reason that I still do not have!

you want to know for sure what I chose? Namely a set of Calvin Klein

I've seen on the model of a Valentine's Day Videos (see here ) and found it was already awesome, but with about 65 € and pretty for expensive underwear.
law






AAAB that has done so now. The difference I quickly paid via Paypal and now I am looking forward that will roll along in the next few days my package here. Again, many thanks to the girls of FASHION NOTES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment