Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Long Can The Labia Be

Report / Plans for Indian

Progress report: After a week of Weight Watchers I was on the scale Saturday morning and ended up with 1.3 kg less. Although still not much but that was only a week 1 ( of mind.8) and I find it quite ok. I want to take even 5 pounds (clear when 6 or 7, I would be happy too) and the first is made thus. I'm very motivated and am back tomorrow for ZUMBA (see previous post). I notice much in my pants that something is off:) yay!

Also I can now say that it is under 4 months until the wedding, took exactly 3 months and 3.5 weeks. Sounds like quite differently
;-) I have a few more things that I would get



I was looking for a white bag with feathers but can not be found. So the alternative white bag with tulle on Ebay (the chain I'm off and use it as a clutch). Why tulle? Because my dress even for the most part consists of tulle and I think it just beautiful.



These little gift boxes to order via Ebay from China. The coach can also be found on our invitations again and it just fits perfectly, so I could not resist. I will pour in pink chocolate hearts and a message by specifying a special e-mail address to contact if possible, the most beautiful wedding pictures are sent (of course we have a photographer but I guess the other guests take pictures and is safe but the one or Another good snapshot of it)



On Thursday I am going with my girls celebrate Indian, last year I could not even because of my injury but this year is all made up. Images follow ....
I'm going in as:

cat! (No is not my costume, I prefer a black mini dress but in any case, it should be sexy, as they say so beautiful "Carnival can get dressed slutty with no one that can deny it (or something similar). ..):))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment