Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sharp Pain In Arm When Push

Topic: Styling for the wedding

is for me it run so that my make-up for the registry office all for my friend Marlene, probably with dark gray smoky eyes (not to be overdone but I like bright painted eyes at me not at all) and the hair I make my then himself -or with their help - just smooth. She is also my maid of honor and can make up very professionally, for example, it has also made the make-up
Something like that I would then look in the registry office.

After Registry Office is my favorite of all Visa Kathi:) it took me 2x already painted in shootings and they also sometimes credited by the way, so we probably know this took pictures together. I like them very much and think that they can make up soooo style perfectly. Here, for comparison once a picture in which I was totally styled by her.


At the wedding it will be but no red lips:)

Kathi has assembly work is often with the music channel VIVA together eg for music videos and for the mission "Fashiontrix" I do not know if anyone knows this, since to be? styled from the normal girls favorite stars! who choose Insert your homepage CLICK interested there You can see the "Model" also pictures of her and "make up artist" as their work visas. Also, I can stand her personally very well and I look forward that accompanied me on this great day!

is forecast but still emulate a lot: In April we will meet and make a test make up and hair styling. I already know that I have dark eyes and very pale pink lips (to match the peonies in the bridal bouquet) would like to have and wavy hair smooth and easy on the ends, such as here have with Avril



A few days before I have to make an appointment with the beautician to get back the microdermabrasion (I reported already how excited I was). In order to avoid unfavorable surprises the nose is left out, even if the OP is already 7 months since then. One day before the wedding I get to visit, and although my mother, that works in a massage parlor and my friend and has offered me to massage us. I also go to the hairdresser (wash the hair and let schonmal blow in the form even if they are made the next day anyway) and also to the nail salon. New Extensions I let myself make about 2 weeks before the wedding, and a week before I leave my hair to forget färben.Nicht: solarium a few weeks before a regular basis (although I am not a friend Solari) and the day before the wedding, I will spraying me with this self-tanner. I notice the day before stress is again announced its best:) The last evening to spend my friend and I then separated as is the custom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment